1460 pts ยท February 12, 2016
She should name it Traffic. That's what I named my dog. I found him on the interstate. ?
Girl
#FreeTheNipple
The next time someone told you to "pick yourself up by your bootstraps", actually do it.
And Snapchat... And LinkedIn....
Yes shit quality video of colorful explosives are great memories. Just enjoy it first hand! Be involved in the moment. Don't video it.
Should get another dog named PC....
I told the other guy that asked if I stole a dog that I put up flyers and posted on Craigslist and Facebook about him...
Did you read the post?
Grassy ass, amigo.
Sidenote: I'm actually taking his sister to the vet this morning. She's a pound rescue German Shepard/Pit mix.
Yes, no tags no chips. Multiple scams just in case.
Also his username checks out.
Jam is actually his middle name.
I've had him for over 6 years now. We go for regular checkups.
Such a sweet floof.
I once made a cat friend at a restaurant in Qatar. I wonder how Checkers is doing.
Thanks!
In my heart, for sure.
...on FB and Craigslist.... No I didn't steal Traffic. Wtf
LMAO yeah I stole him from the interstate... He had a collar, no tags and no chip. I put signs up around the area and posted online.
Yeah I've had him for over 6 years now. He was heartworm positive at the time but after a couple years of treatment he's now HW negative.
I will have it blown up and framed or painted.
That's the exact moment I truly fell in love with him...
I assumed husky/retriever mix
He's been the best part of the past 6+ years of my life.
My two doggos do this too. Both are about 90 lbs and sit on the back of the couch like they're cats.
She should name it Traffic. That's what I named my dog. I found him on the interstate. ?
Girl
#FreeTheNipple
The next time someone told you to "pick yourself up by your bootstraps", actually do it.
And Snapchat... And LinkedIn....
Yes shit quality video of colorful explosives are great memories. Just enjoy it first hand! Be involved in the moment. Don't video it.
Should get another dog named PC....
I told the other guy that asked if I stole a dog that I put up flyers and posted on Craigslist and Facebook about him...
Did you read the post?
Grassy ass, amigo.
Sidenote: I'm actually taking his sister to the vet this morning. She's a pound rescue German Shepard/Pit mix.
Yes, no tags no chips. Multiple scams just in case.
Also his username checks out.
Jam is actually his middle name.
I've had him for over 6 years now. We go for regular checkups.
Such a sweet floof.
I once made a cat friend at a restaurant in Qatar. I wonder how Checkers is doing.
Thanks!
In my heart, for sure.
...on FB and Craigslist.... No I didn't steal Traffic. Wtf
LMAO yeah I stole him from the interstate... He had a collar, no tags and no chip. I put signs up around the area and posted online.
Yeah I've had him for over 6 years now. He was heartworm positive at the time but after a couple years of treatment he's now HW negative.
I will have it blown up and framed or painted.
That's the exact moment I truly fell in love with him...
I assumed husky/retriever mix
He's been the best part of the past 6+ years of my life.
My two doggos do this too. Both are about 90 lbs and sit on the back of the couch like they're cats.