5048 pts ยท February 10, 2012
I dont try to be mean it just comes out that way because we dont have a sarcasm font.
so glad it stopped when it did
Thats an impressive alignment.
As a Baltimoron I approve of this message.
Gold.
I am commenting to keep track of this, also in hopes that unlike everyone else you do not let me down.
That makes two of us.
Just watched this movie, super relevant.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/295/996/b34.jpg
So how long did it take him to cross?
Please tell me his name is Jack :-) Also Happy Birthday to a man who was obviously very great to you!
Can I haz yer cat?
I dont know anything about GOT but this looks pretty badass.
And now I'm hungry.
Im not from an area prone to wildfires but tell your dad thank you for putting his life on the line for other people
Where is this??
Now go get food!
While its a little difficult its nice to be back to work. I live in MD and I have way too many friends that this has really screwed over.
Clearly he had a spider on his face and had to kill it.
Heehee I have a black cat, named him boodah he likes his belly rubbed :-)
Pretty sure that's meth, not heroin.
Looks like a mustang.....
I know it odd but look up the diva cup.Once I started using that any and all pain that I normally had was gone!I have been using it for 4yrs
Story of my life (until about 1 yr ago)however I managed to find an amazing guy on CL of all places!Idk if it helps but it cant hurt to try.
I dont see what you did there
My inner 5 year old is laughing at creamy goodness. Genius though!
Trippy.
As someone who recently tore 2 ligaments in that same ankle I know that pain (and worse) feel better!
I actually have a whole drawer in my kitchen devoted to plastic bag recycling! Great for lunches and cat poop :o)
so glad it stopped when it did
Thats an impressive alignment.
As a Baltimoron I approve of this message.
Gold.
I am commenting to keep track of this, also in hopes that unlike everyone else you do not let me down.
I am commenting to keep track of this, also in hopes that unlike everyone else you do not let me down.
That makes two of us.
Just watched this movie, super relevant.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/295/996/b34.jpg
So how long did it take him to cross?
Please tell me his name is Jack :-) Also Happy Birthday to a man who was obviously very great to you!
Can I haz yer cat?
I dont know anything about GOT but this looks pretty badass.
And now I'm hungry.
Im not from an area prone to wildfires but tell your dad thank you for putting his life on the line for other people
Where is this??
Now go get food!
While its a little difficult its nice to be back to work. I live in MD and I have way too many friends that this has really screwed over.
Clearly he had a spider on his face and had to kill it.
Heehee I have a black cat, named him boodah he likes his belly rubbed :-)
Pretty sure that's meth, not heroin.
Looks like a mustang.....
I know it odd but look up the diva cup.Once I started using that any and all pain that I normally had was gone!I have been using it for 4yrs
Story of my life (until about 1 yr ago)however I managed to find an amazing guy on CL of all places!Idk if it helps but it cant hurt to try.
I dont see what you did there
My inner 5 year old is laughing at creamy goodness. Genius though!
Trippy.
As someone who recently tore 2 ligaments in that same ankle I know that pain (and worse) feel better!
I actually have a whole drawer in my kitchen devoted to plastic bag recycling! Great for lunches and cat poop :o)