2737 pts ยท December 18, 2015
You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you!
http://imgur.com/e4jJuHL
Nothing wrong with *being* hard to get. Playing at it is a different story.
I found a good one. They're out there.
Sorry to hear that. I see why you became a Nietzsche, but I hope you find someone kind too.
My mother's only piece of relationship advice : Make sure he's kind. Not just to you. To animals, children, and people he doesn't like.
[screaming]
Ha same, actually. I just can't lie to them. But I tell them it's part of a story and stories are powerful.
'Santa Claus is a fictional character based on a historic bishop called Nicholas. He's dead now.'
In NZ wait-staff need to be paid at least minimum wage (~$15) so tips are a bonus rather than expected. A better system all round IMO.
Me trying to quietly get a drink in the middle of the night
Caught on
I was best friends with this guy for a couple of years before I finally twigged that he was crazy about me. We're married now.
That's awful. Have an upvote.
It's trying to take out those unnecessary apostrophes
General Manager is disgusted with you.
Poffertjes are amazing.
I think it's encouraging compassion and discouraging entitlement.
I got the 5 year question at my first ever interview. I was like, seriously? This is a supermarket cashier job that pays $6.05 per hour.
You got me
I read your username and now I am singing that song. I might even be doing a little dance on my chair
IS THAT WHY SQUIRRELS HAVE TAILS
make it? don't know if I have enough time left to watch it!
I normally downvote selfies but I'm impressed you managed it with no opposable thumbs. Well done.
Looks good, and you even put in a banana for scale.
Now put a face on it!
It's sort of south east of Australia. If you hit Antarctica you've gone too far.
In a primitive society where anything is a potential threat, stupid is dead.
http://imgur.com/e4jJuHL
Nothing wrong with *being* hard to get. Playing at it is a different story.
I found a good one. They're out there.
Sorry to hear that. I see why you became a Nietzsche, but I hope you find someone kind too.
My mother's only piece of relationship advice : Make sure he's kind. Not just to you. To animals, children, and people he doesn't like.
[screaming]
Ha same, actually. I just can't lie to them. But I tell them it's part of a story and stories are powerful.
'Santa Claus is a fictional character based on a historic bishop called Nicholas. He's dead now.'
In NZ wait-staff need to be paid at least minimum wage (~$15) so tips are a bonus rather than expected. A better system all round IMO.
http://imgur.com/e4jJuHL
Me trying to quietly get a drink in the middle of the night
Caught on
I was best friends with this guy for a couple of years before I finally twigged that he was crazy about me. We're married now.
That's awful. Have an upvote.
It's trying to take out those unnecessary apostrophes
General Manager is disgusted with you.
Poffertjes are amazing.
I think it's encouraging compassion and discouraging entitlement.
I got the 5 year question at my first ever interview. I was like, seriously? This is a supermarket cashier job that pays $6.05 per hour.
You got me
I read your username and now I am singing that song. I might even be doing a little dance on my chair
IS THAT WHY SQUIRRELS HAVE TAILS
make it? don't know if I have enough time left to watch it!
I normally downvote selfies but I'm impressed you managed it with no opposable thumbs. Well done.
Looks good, and you even put in a banana for scale.
Now put a face on it!
It's sort of south east of Australia. If you hit Antarctica you've gone too far.
In a primitive society where anything is a potential threat, stupid is dead.