2267 pts ยท November 24, 2015
This is gonna sound stupid. Do they still grow tall?
Watch Severence while you're at it
Yipp yipp!
Very good, and when you realize it was made almost a decade ago it will feel a tad prophetic
OH THEY FUCKIN'
Allow me to ask. Are snails smart? Does it comprehend any of what's going on?
Bro you can't just drop Happiness in comedy and not say anything
Just saw one on prime with Travolta called "Basic". Not bad if you like tons of twists and corny 2000s thrills!
There is a fun sci fi book that plays with this idea. It's called childhoods end. Give it a read of you're interested.
The one thing I liked from the last one was Rey being a sith with the badass saber but they were like NOPE! LIKE COME ON, just commit
243 is such a random number. Do you think they just had the devs make as many as they could and then said.....yeah put that all in the game
The music video did tho I think
The good place
I like Huston. He tears off a dudes face!
I'm gonna try to do both if I'm able. Much more excited for cyberpunk but I wanna play both
Looks like my 3ds bruh
Pillow talk is modern art and the best ear worm I've come across
Am I the only one with a massive backlog of shit to read and watch and hobbies to have fun with?
I'm getting strong Neon Demon vibes, anyone?
Ladies and gentleman. The writer and director of Underworld.
Not worth... https://www.instagram.com/ninaariaaa/?hl=en
I'm super concerned for the hat cat D:
I'm no anthropologist but I'm pretty sure a puma is not just like a large dog
My favorite: https://youtu.be/FSEF03mqvcw infected mushroom amv
I just spent a half hour reading about brood spieces. Thanks for the link!
You are not gonna believe who's dick is on my shoulder right now!
Just a guess but perhaps Prince of Egypt?
.
Seems kinda cruel tbh
I'm on book ten. Man I'm having trouble getting through it lol
This is gonna sound stupid. Do they still grow tall?
Watch Severence while you're at it
Yipp yipp!
Very good, and when you realize it was made almost a decade ago it will feel a tad prophetic
OH THEY FUCKIN'
Allow me to ask. Are snails smart? Does it comprehend any of what's going on?
Bro you can't just drop Happiness in comedy and not say anything
Just saw one on prime with Travolta called "Basic". Not bad if you like tons of twists and corny 2000s thrills!
There is a fun sci fi book that plays with this idea. It's called childhoods end. Give it a read of you're interested.
The one thing I liked from the last one was Rey being a sith with the badass saber but they were like NOPE! LIKE COME ON, just commit
243 is such a random number. Do you think they just had the devs make as many as they could and then said.....yeah put that all in the game
The music video did tho I think
The good place
I like Huston. He tears off a dudes face!
I'm gonna try to do both if I'm able. Much more excited for cyberpunk but I wanna play both
Looks like my 3ds bruh
Pillow talk is modern art and the best ear worm I've come across
Am I the only one with a massive backlog of shit to read and watch and hobbies to have fun with?
I'm getting strong Neon Demon vibes, anyone?
Ladies and gentleman. The writer and director of Underworld.
Not worth... https://www.instagram.com/ninaariaaa/?hl=en
I'm super concerned for the hat cat D:
I'm no anthropologist but I'm pretty sure a puma is not just like a large dog
My favorite: https://youtu.be/FSEF03mqvcw infected mushroom amv
I just spent a half hour reading about brood spieces. Thanks for the link!
You are not gonna believe who's dick is on my shoulder right now!
Just a guess but perhaps Prince of Egypt?
.
Seems kinda cruel tbh
I'm on book ten. Man I'm having trouble getting through it lol