33 pts ยท November 17, 2013
bleh bleh bleh bleh, bleh bleh bleh
wouldn't know consummate if it came up and bit him in the face!
Ah, ok, well thats good to know
Pretty sure the Ruger mini-14 is chambered in .223, 5.56 NATO has a different head spacing
It's worse when they leave the cart in the parking spot because they're too lazy to walk 20 feet.
and the rx-7 looks better than the girl
I think sinceir was on purpose, to show that even wrong advice can be well meant
I make pizza and sandwiches while going to school full time, and I hate when people order three smalls of the same pizza, just get a large
still made me giggle
stay up, tomorrow is still the weekend
maybe she's just using feminazi-ism to get cops to hit people
Infinity minus infinity doesn't necessarily equal 0, otherwise the real number set would be the same size as the integers(it isn't).
step 1:
as an irishman, i approve
wouldn't know consummate if it came up and bit him in the face!
Ah, ok, well thats good to know
Pretty sure the Ruger mini-14 is chambered in .223, 5.56 NATO has a different head spacing
It's worse when they leave the cart in the parking spot because they're too lazy to walk 20 feet.
and the rx-7 looks better than the girl
I think sinceir was on purpose, to show that even wrong advice can be well meant
I make pizza and sandwiches while going to school full time, and I hate when people order three smalls of the same pizza, just get a large
still made me giggle
stay up, tomorrow is still the weekend
maybe she's just using feminazi-ism to get cops to hit people
Infinity minus infinity doesn't necessarily equal 0, otherwise the real number set would be the same size as the integers(it isn't).
step 1:
as an irishman, i approve