4115 pts ยท May 6, 2013
I get bored easily. Now I have a imgur and reddit account, so now am not as bored. Although, I'm pretty sure Reddit hates me.
HAAA! Cause its being "diced" I get it!!
I am so going to set this up for my 4 year old when my parents come visit to BLOW THEIR FREAKING MINDS! Then laugh.
Noted! :D
Im going to try this next time!!!
Yes. Yes we freakin do.
I haven't drawn in FOREVER and it was so much fun!!
haahaha, ew!!
Biggie and Tupac sharing a milkshake in Heaven.
I'd like to ride Blaine Gabbert.....
then rape them...
Its memorizing.
I dont care if its docile or not, I would still shit myself, because its mouth mouth is open and its FUCKIN HUGE!
Awesome!! That's definitely dedication!
How did you get it open that wide?
her*
I imagine here getting trampled by ponies and attacked by birds after those two pictures. Still awesome though.
OR secretly he poisoned them all....for funsies!!
She was probably grateful for being seen as normal, and hasn't thought about it since.
Dafuq?
Hey honey, Im going to the store, I really want to stab random people in the arsehole...
TIL where ships come from.
Ha! i see what you did there!
wut?
He has four eyes....four, in a row. and a long stache.
He also ate all of his food.
Im a horrible person for laughing as hard as I did!!
Gave me sad chills.
Why'd he hold his nose?
Gave? Still does. So, he gives the ladies good vibrations, still.
HAAA! Cause its being "diced" I get it!!
I am so going to set this up for my 4 year old when my parents come visit to BLOW THEIR FREAKING MINDS! Then laugh.
Noted! :D
Im going to try this next time!!!
Yes. Yes we freakin do.
I haven't drawn in FOREVER and it was so much fun!!
haahaha, ew!!
Biggie and Tupac sharing a milkshake in Heaven.
I'd like to ride Blaine Gabbert.....
then rape them...
Its memorizing.
I dont care if its docile or not, I would still shit myself, because its mouth mouth is open and its FUCKIN HUGE!
Awesome!! That's definitely dedication!
How did you get it open that wide?
her*
I imagine here getting trampled by ponies and attacked by birds after those two pictures. Still awesome though.
OR secretly he poisoned them all....for funsies!!
She was probably grateful for being seen as normal, and hasn't thought about it since.
Dafuq?
Hey honey, Im going to the store, I really want to stab random people in the arsehole...
TIL where ships come from.
Ha! i see what you did there!
wut?
He has four eyes....four, in a row. and a long stache.
He also ate all of his food.
Im a horrible person for laughing as hard as I did!!
Gave me sad chills.
Why'd he hold his nose?
Gave? Still does. So, he gives the ladies good vibrations, still.