10080 pts ยท May 23, 2013
My name is Hunter; I am a college student in the SE United States.
Thalidasaurus Rex
Best exhibit on the Mall.
i just cracked the down key on my keyboard
Let me close this conversation by saying that you are one unique individual. Unique... what's that, Latin for "asshole"?
we get drunk together, just not in the same place
I don't see it--oh I see it. Fine +1 for your phallicarpet
Beware the Dwelmer Centurions
That first picture is creepsie
Ill take my 2 internet points and move along then, thank you. (+1)
blue waffle
congrats on the sex
Woo!
I assert my dominance in public restrooms. bang on the stalls and scream
you should prolly get tested
I used a whole bottle on arbor day
thats what you get for horsing around on the job
Water Displacement
200 Nigerian girls dont own the Clippers
can other black guys do this? i cant do this.
Honey too. I'm on a serious honey-buscuit binge right now.
that whore
the Tangerine
me too. and im in the middle of writing a final exam
musta caught that guy on his way down
yes.
whoa man, in the context im thinking in, your'e in the wrong. thats not cool, dude.
my 14 year old brother wrote this
Thalidasaurus Rex
Best exhibit on the Mall.
i just cracked the down key on my keyboard
Let me close this conversation by saying that you are one unique individual. Unique... what's that, Latin for "asshole"?
we get drunk together, just not in the same place
I don't see it--oh I see it. Fine +1 for your phallicarpet
Beware the Dwelmer Centurions
That first picture is creepsie
Ill take my 2 internet points and move along then, thank you. (+1)
blue waffle
congrats on the sex
Woo!
I assert my dominance in public restrooms. bang on the stalls and scream
you should prolly get tested
I used a whole bottle on arbor day
thats what you get for horsing around on the job
Water Displacement
200 Nigerian girls dont own the Clippers
can other black guys do this? i cant do this.
Honey too. I'm on a serious honey-buscuit binge right now.
that whore
the Tangerine
me too. and im in the middle of writing a final exam
musta caught that guy on his way down
yes.
whoa man, in the context im thinking in, your'e in the wrong. thats not cool, dude.
my 14 year old brother wrote this