738 pts ยท January 9, 2015
Thugs
At least one Nuun tablet and an ibuprofen before bed, and another Nuun in the morning.
Pretty soon the models in ads won't even exist!
"Fohgiveness prease."
Here's Kevin talking about it. http://youtu.be/8LhcParuzpc
Kevin Smith already made one years ago. Was never released. Bet it will be shortly.
He's not a wonderful man. He's a pimp.
They're called paws.
Meh. It's been done.
I guess we know what all the probing was about now.
In the full version, it pans to a petrified looking kid. That's my favourite version.
"There's sports-wear out the top, and pro-wear out the bottom" -Frito
They serve coffee drink. A coffee-esque beverage. Think of it that way, and it will be delicious forever.
Also, I heard of a timmies going under in Vermont. That shit would never happen up here. My town of 50K ppl has 4.
Lift.
Yes.
Theoretically possible. http://youtu.be/_FlV6pgwlrk
Because there's nothing sadder than a sad Asian man.
Khanacademy is great to learn math. Could give u an idea of what sort of problems u might c on an exam. Feel free to pm me with questions2/2
Thats fucked. Why are they teaching you grammar in gr 10?! Sounds like they're testing teachers/schools through the students. 1/2
Haha I didn't think of that. I need a nap.
I'm doing an undergrad in math. I'm Canadian. First I hear of CC. Thought it was only for elementary. What sort of problems do you solve?
You can. I think this might be the point of CC. Teaching kids that numbers can be broken up. The question in the photo does remain fucked.
Also, how are you the uncle/aunt of children of which both parents are your sibling in law?
They're teaching intuition of numbers rather than making them memorize tables of sums and products.
..I was going to go somewhere with that identity thing but got bored of replying to my own comments. Also, I'm in class right now.
identity. So wether this was in class context or not it's a shit question. It's a bastardization of the mathematical and English language(5)
subtleties of mathematical language. This question is poorly formulated. We live in a place where test scores are a large part of your (4)
in a world where fewer people will ask what the point of math is. I do however believe teachers should held accountable for the (3)
having kids memorize a bunch of seemingly unrelated sums and products. It sounds like a good thing in my opinion. Maybe we will live (2)
Thugs
At least one Nuun tablet and an ibuprofen before bed, and another Nuun in the morning.
Pretty soon the models in ads won't even exist!
"Fohgiveness prease."
Here's Kevin talking about it. http://youtu.be/8LhcParuzpc
Kevin Smith already made one years ago. Was never released. Bet it will be shortly.
He's not a wonderful man. He's a pimp.
They're called paws.
Meh. It's been done.
I guess we know what all the probing was about now.
In the full version, it pans to a petrified looking kid. That's my favourite version.
"There's sports-wear out the top, and pro-wear out the bottom" -Frito
They serve coffee drink. A coffee-esque beverage. Think of it that way, and it will be delicious forever.
Also, I heard of a timmies going under in Vermont. That shit would never happen up here. My town of 50K ppl has 4.
Lift.
Yes.
Theoretically possible. http://youtu.be/_FlV6pgwlrk
Because there's nothing sadder than a sad Asian man.
Khanacademy is great to learn math. Could give u an idea of what sort of problems u might c on an exam. Feel free to pm me with questions2/2
Thats fucked. Why are they teaching you grammar in gr 10?! Sounds like they're testing teachers/schools through the students. 1/2
Haha I didn't think of that. I need a nap.
I'm doing an undergrad in math. I'm Canadian. First I hear of CC. Thought it was only for elementary. What sort of problems do you solve?
You can. I think this might be the point of CC. Teaching kids that numbers can be broken up. The question in the photo does remain fucked.
Also, how are you the uncle/aunt of children of which both parents are your sibling in law?
They're teaching intuition of numbers rather than making them memorize tables of sums and products.
..I was going to go somewhere with that identity thing but got bored of replying to my own comments. Also, I'm in class right now.
identity. So wether this was in class context or not it's a shit question. It's a bastardization of the mathematical and English language(5)
subtleties of mathematical language. This question is poorly formulated. We live in a place where test scores are a large part of your (4)
in a world where fewer people will ask what the point of math is. I do however believe teachers should held accountable for the (3)
having kids memorize a bunch of seemingly unrelated sums and products. It sounds like a good thing in my opinion. Maybe we will live (2)