112 pts ยท December 21, 2012
I absolutely love the Iron Druid series and this song was PERFECT!
Since I'm also in MO, I figure it'd be easiest to help you. You didn't say what you were needing though, pizza or groceries?
#34 No. God knows I tried. I stayed and I tried, to the point I had crippling anxiety whenever he was near, because I never knew when he'd lash out. He'd never apologize for it and would give me the silent treatment for days if I brought it up.
I also suffered from adenomyosis. Yeeted my uterus 6 years ago and it may well have been the best decision I ever made. Ablation was done 12 years ago and it helped, lightened my periods until I hit perimenopause. When that hit, I just bled non stop. So I thanked my uterus for giving me 4 healthy babies and told my doc to cut it out and feed it to his cat.
In the ladies room at my office...
This is what happens when you combine talent and patience. WELL DONE!
Task failed successfully
Country radio is what happened to country music. There are fantastic artists out there still making great new music. Check out Mickey Guyton
It may not have been "all bad" but it was bad enough and you are worthy of more. Please find yourself a good counselor.
Horse do overs
I absolutely love the Iron Druid series and this song was PERFECT!
Since I'm also in MO, I figure it'd be easiest to help you. You didn't say what you were needing though, pizza or groceries?
#34 No. God knows I tried. I stayed and I tried, to the point I had crippling anxiety whenever he was near, because I never knew when he'd lash out. He'd never apologize for it and would give me the silent treatment for days if I brought it up.
I also suffered from adenomyosis. Yeeted my uterus 6 years ago and it may well have been the best decision I ever made. Ablation was done 12 years ago and it helped, lightened my periods until I hit perimenopause. When that hit, I just bled non stop. So I thanked my uterus for giving me 4 healthy babies and told my doc to cut it out and feed it to his cat.
In the ladies room at my office...
This is what happens when you combine talent and patience. WELL DONE!
Task failed successfully
Country radio is what happened to country music. There are fantastic artists out there still making great new music. Check out Mickey Guyton
It may not have been "all bad" but it was bad enough and you are worthy of more. Please find yourself a good counselor.
Horse do overs