13821 pts ยท August 16, 2014
The same reason why the human penis has a mushroom shape. ?
China would like to beg to differ
Thank you USA! The Canadian PM is an incompetent asshole.
Nice. How long did it take to print?
Is that Galactica or pegasus?
Not if you have ninja thumb text on
Sorry *Deadmonton
I swear I saw it last time I drove into ednmonton
It is for some people. :)
They dont call it the city of champions for nothing
Ah yes, the classical tourist in banff. Trying to take a photo in the middle of the road while everyone else is trying not to run him over.
That made me laugh out loud. +1
Slower you slut
Fair enough
All that horsepower and you use mac is
I think he had a stroke mid sentence
Then you are the marshmallow
Thanks for clarifying
I'm curious as to why the only are of the plane that was on fire didn't have any sort of fuel in it.
But what about the freedom molecules?
What? Corrupt Romanian Politicians?
Shh just go with it
Because you suck at making life choices
Yeah but that's pussy 223 ammo
#skukemasfrig
What about the other kind?
In regards to the suicide jumper. He can still make the gap if he really wants to. Just saying
It's more of a sticky wicky flicky technique
The same reason why the human penis has a mushroom shape. ?
China would like to beg to differ
Thank you USA! The Canadian PM is an incompetent asshole.
Nice. How long did it take to print?
Is that Galactica or pegasus?
Not if you have ninja thumb text on
Sorry *Deadmonton
I swear I saw it last time I drove into ednmonton
It is for some people. :)
They dont call it the city of champions for nothing
Ah yes, the classical tourist in banff. Trying to take a photo in the middle of the road while everyone else is trying not to run him over.
That made me laugh out loud. +1
Slower you slut
Fair enough
All that horsepower and you use mac is
I think he had a stroke mid sentence
Then you are the marshmallow
Thanks for clarifying
I'm curious as to why the only are of the plane that was on fire didn't have any sort of fuel in it.
But what about the freedom molecules?
What? Corrupt Romanian Politicians?
Shh just go with it
Because you suck at making life choices
Yeah but that's pussy 223 ammo
#skukemasfrig
What about the other kind?
In regards to the suicide jumper. He can still make the gap if he really wants to. Just saying
It's more of a sticky wicky flicky technique