449 pts ยท June 13, 2013
Like I give a damn.
#8 Thou shalt not steal
#6 Thou shalt not kill
Thank you!
I've been trying to find this story for months. Any idea where I can find it?
Sooooooo, are you single?
Serious question: how do i get to work for a formula 1 team?
Mississippian here. Can confirm. It's awesome.
I love watching videos of hydrophobic surfaces! So satisfying!
Fine Southern Gentlemen, such as myself, take insult that you would sully the name of Dixie by implying that we speak in such a manner.
Sup.
I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS NOT 15 MINUTES AGO! I LOGGED ON AND IMMEDIATELY SAW THIS PICTURE! HOW COOL IS THAT???
X2
Technically, if everyone parked like this, we'd all have more room to open our doors. (Opposite side for RH countries)
We Americans eat this stuff every day, and yet we're still living and kicking ass.
"Let's go buddy!"
Maybe
Does the cat have a thumb??
Well played good sir. Well played.
And then God created woman, and she was the last thing God made. For God knew He could not make anything more beautiful.
You glorious person
Dude, KFC Double Down. Nuff said.
#8 Thou shalt not steal
#6 Thou shalt not kill
Thank you!
I've been trying to find this story for months. Any idea where I can find it?
Sooooooo, are you single?
Serious question: how do i get to work for a formula 1 team?
Mississippian here. Can confirm. It's awesome.
I love watching videos of hydrophobic surfaces! So satisfying!
Fine Southern Gentlemen, such as myself, take insult that you would sully the name of Dixie by implying that we speak in such a manner.
Sup.
I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS NOT 15 MINUTES AGO! I LOGGED ON AND IMMEDIATELY SAW THIS PICTURE! HOW COOL IS THAT???
X2
Technically, if everyone parked like this, we'd all have more room to open our doors. (Opposite side for RH countries)
We Americans eat this stuff every day, and yet we're still living and kicking ass.
"Let's go buddy!"
Maybe
Does the cat have a thumb??
Well played good sir. Well played.
And then God created woman, and she was the last thing God made. For God knew He could not make anything more beautiful.
You glorious person
Dude, KFC Double Down. Nuff said.