144 pts ยท September 28, 2015
Dude cold knocked out his kid/kid brother with that water balloon. Damn.
All of them, astounding. I can't even with the words and brain to think and write. Wow.
Mad props to our friends in Lithuania!
Reading Rainbows!
I'd be somewhat nervous to post a pic of my secret spot for all to see (/r/nsfw exempted, perhaps)
Came here hoping for what was promised, but expecting exactly what you stated. Got what I expected.
Scrolling top down, content gets better. Bottom up, it gets worse. Amazing artistry though!
Kuzco
Groan. +1 upvote, jerk :)
There was a minor league team in my town for several seasons. It's totally fine in shorts & a t-shirt.
And I'll leave a comment.
Aww man - let us dream!
Rude. I think, like me, this person was unfamiliar with what a snapchat story is.
and that his left testicle is now named "Marcy."
Bad Google translation: "Cool that three generations have worked together and layers the luxury cabin. I like the windows."
I found a few translations - "formidable" was first, but "capable" or "great" are suggested as the colloquial meaning.
I don't call that particular building "basic."
Wow, I wish *I* could speak Bike.
Plus some relatively straight lines up front.
I don't think I could have made it - we split time 50/50 after, and it still sucks 11 years later.
Thanks - I did it for ten years; now that I've been married for two, I'm amazed at what I was able to do with my oldest boy in that time.
I was just going to go as Rhino, or Clayface...
Is spousal abuse okay?
I remember when "music" what what the M stood for.
Don't read the book, then. The movie wasn't nearly as harsh - and I agree, the movie *was* tough.
Your post = my thoughts. Read the book about 6 months prior to film coming out. Thought, "I don't remember this being a comedy..."
Yup. Indeed, I thought it was another "Scariest free video games" post.
Props, Dwyer! A good friend of mine has lived most of his adult life this way. We're in our 40s now; he's never lost his wanderlust.
A-10 *tank* sauce...
Your instinct/suspicion is correct. No direct articles in Russian.
Dude cold knocked out his kid/kid brother with that water balloon. Damn.
All of them, astounding. I can't even with the words and brain to think and write. Wow.
Mad props to our friends in Lithuania!
Reading Rainbows!
I'd be somewhat nervous to post a pic of my secret spot for all to see (/r/nsfw exempted, perhaps)
Came here hoping for what was promised, but expecting exactly what you stated. Got what I expected.
Scrolling top down, content gets better. Bottom up, it gets worse. Amazing artistry though!
Kuzco
Groan. +1 upvote, jerk :)
There was a minor league team in my town for several seasons. It's totally fine in shorts & a t-shirt.
And I'll leave a comment.
Aww man - let us dream!
Rude. I think, like me, this person was unfamiliar with what a snapchat story is.
and that his left testicle is now named "Marcy."
Bad Google translation: "Cool that three generations have worked together and layers the luxury cabin. I like the windows."
I found a few translations - "formidable" was first, but "capable" or "great" are suggested as the colloquial meaning.
I don't call that particular building "basic."
Wow, I wish *I* could speak Bike.
Plus some relatively straight lines up front.
I don't think I could have made it - we split time 50/50 after, and it still sucks 11 years later.
Thanks - I did it for ten years; now that I've been married for two, I'm amazed at what I was able to do with my oldest boy in that time.
I was just going to go as Rhino, or Clayface...
Is spousal abuse okay?
I remember when "music" what what the M stood for.
Don't read the book, then. The movie wasn't nearly as harsh - and I agree, the movie *was* tough.
Your post = my thoughts. Read the book about 6 months prior to film coming out. Thought, "I don't remember this being a comedy..."
Yup. Indeed, I thought it was another "Scariest free video games" post.
Props, Dwyer! A good friend of mine has lived most of his adult life this way. We're in our 40s now; he's never lost his wanderlust.
A-10 *tank* sauce...
Your instinct/suspicion is correct. No direct articles in Russian.