37805 pts · July 21, 2014
Every post has a risk of getting downvoted to oblivion.
Everyone has different opinions so that’s fine. Beyond the styling, it’s still disappointing that’s it’s just a re-skinned BMW Z4
LOL no. New Jersey.
I assume it's this crash on Pikes Peak? https://68.media.tumblr.com/e08ccb12a957d1cc6ee8818345543a89/tumblr_nplozvq1rh1r7k8l2o1_500.gif
This needs a horse.
But where are the Bad Dragon facts?
Geth do not infiltrate. Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.
Eh, I guess this is good enough http://imgur.com/rE9mhcs
That's pretty much impossible with the bomber flying into the picture at the end XD
Don't get me wrong, the Leaf is pretty ugly but nowhere near the Juke and Prius in my opinion.
The Juke deserves to be thrown off a cliff but the Prius should be coated in thermite and set on fire
I believe that BMW mistook itself for a mustang
I have this weird feeling that @OP is a furry; partly because of that username
And that comment was 1 year ago!
Hey, @OP will you draw that guy's nudes?
Oh, it is. If you're a fan of hard rock or rock in general, you have to give Red a listen. Those guys are amazing.
Also the star of my favorite album cover ever
Have you even tried the Beta? I'm having the most fun playing a Battlefield game since Bad Company 2.
As I said, this came out of nowhere!
I was at Bush Gardens a month ago and towards closing time (8:00) the craziest thunderstorm I've ever been in appeared out of nowhere
My parents just bought a condominium there. Can confirm!
While the sides are designed tobe as stiff as possible so the passengers don't get crushed.
It doesn't matter what car it is. This is supposed to be the result. The front is designed to crumple like that so the G-forces are dampened
California: DAVE, WE'VE RAN OUT OF WATER, AGAIN!
Well, his engine just overheated and now he's out of the race!
Yah, me too. I like IndyCar better for this reason. Yes, they have ovals but most of the tracks are on road tracks or street circuits.
hence the title of my post
Yah, NASCAR just announced that he'll meet with officials after the race that's currently going on. And I am certainly not a redneck lol
Confused American here. Where's the first picture from, again?
Hey, @OP
Everyone has different opinions so that’s fine. Beyond the styling, it’s still disappointing that’s it’s just a re-skinned BMW Z4
LOL no. New Jersey.
I assume it's this crash on Pikes Peak? https://68.media.tumblr.com/e08ccb12a957d1cc6ee8818345543a89/tumblr_nplozvq1rh1r7k8l2o1_500.gif
This needs a horse.
But where are the Bad Dragon facts?
Geth do not infiltrate. Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.
Eh, I guess this is good enough http://imgur.com/rE9mhcs
That's pretty much impossible with the bomber flying into the picture at the end XD
Don't get me wrong, the Leaf is pretty ugly but nowhere near the Juke and Prius in my opinion.
The Juke deserves to be thrown off a cliff but the Prius should be coated in thermite and set on fire
I believe that BMW mistook itself for a mustang
I have this weird feeling that @OP is a furry; partly because of that username
And that comment was 1 year ago!
Hey, @OP will you draw that guy's nudes?
Oh, it is. If you're a fan of hard rock or rock in general, you have to give Red a listen. Those guys are amazing.
Also the star of my favorite album cover ever
Have you even tried the Beta? I'm having the most fun playing a Battlefield game since Bad Company 2.
As I said, this came out of nowhere!
I was at Bush Gardens a month ago and towards closing time (8:00) the craziest thunderstorm I've ever been in appeared out of nowhere
My parents just bought a condominium there. Can confirm!
While the sides are designed tobe as stiff as possible so the passengers don't get crushed.
It doesn't matter what car it is. This is supposed to be the result. The front is designed to crumple like that so the G-forces are dampened
California: DAVE, WE'VE RAN OUT OF WATER, AGAIN!
Well, his engine just overheated and now he's out of the race!
Yah, me too. I like IndyCar better for this reason. Yes, they have ovals but most of the tracks are on road tracks or street circuits.
hence the title of my post
Yah, NASCAR just announced that he'll meet with officials after the race that's currently going on. And I am certainly not a redneck lol
Confused American here. Where's the first picture from, again?
Hey, @OP