30963 pts ยท May 18, 2011
My interests include saving other images and shitposting
too many rules, it's not for me
54 here, we might be old but goddamn we have seen it all from the very beginning
Normally it's a quiet week, but everyone is in a mad scramble for that LOG4J vulnerability
My favorite was "eat more spaghetti"
Honestly I was worried about soft floors and water damage since we went up to the 2nd floor, but at least the roof has done it's job
To be fair I did learn a lot about ospreys, they are pretty badass
I'm in Sussex so I'm pretty close to a lot of these places, only downside is the extra snow
Hey neighbor, first time for me, will definitely be back for sure
Its why Trump feels at home there
Yeah we have those too, we don't put out enough to make it worth their while
It is a boring life
It will happen to you too, trust me
Looks cold and hurty
Still, nothing wring with trying to help out
Nice Rapala
'Flower Smelling Champion' gets me every time
True...plus the added benefit of farts from cabbage is pretty fun
I miss that age of my kids; you can never have too many pictures and videos of your children
Kingdom Hearts meets Borderlands
For all the crap Destiny might get, the emotes are some of the best ever I've seen; I love seeing random dance parties break out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USu8vT_tfdw I feel like this belongs here
The shirt is the best
The new Star Wars movie coming out can only help sales to boot
HODOR
I call the big one Bitey
Does anyone remember that scene in Turistas? Because I will never go in any underwater caves because of that movie
"Smithers, deploy the cow-catcher."
Thanks - although this mini-heat wave couldn't have arrived at a worse time, so I need to check on them and water them daily until it passes
too many rules, it's not for me
54 here, we might be old but goddamn we have seen it all from the very beginning
Normally it's a quiet week, but everyone is in a mad scramble for that LOG4J vulnerability
My favorite was "eat more spaghetti"
Honestly I was worried about soft floors and water damage since we went up to the 2nd floor, but at least the roof has done it's job
To be fair I did learn a lot about ospreys, they are pretty badass
I'm in Sussex so I'm pretty close to a lot of these places, only downside is the extra snow
Hey neighbor, first time for me, will definitely be back for sure
Its why Trump feels at home there
Yeah we have those too, we don't put out enough to make it worth their while
It is a boring life
It will happen to you too, trust me
Looks cold and hurty
Still, nothing wring with trying to help out
Nice Rapala
'Flower Smelling Champion' gets me every time
True...plus the added benefit of farts from cabbage is pretty fun
I miss that age of my kids; you can never have too many pictures and videos of your children
Kingdom Hearts meets Borderlands
For all the crap Destiny might get, the emotes are some of the best ever I've seen; I love seeing random dance parties break out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USu8vT_tfdw I feel like this belongs here
The shirt is the best
The new Star Wars movie coming out can only help sales to boot
HODOR
I call the big one Bitey
Does anyone remember that scene in Turistas? Because I will never go in any underwater caves because of that movie
"Smithers, deploy the cow-catcher."
Thanks - although this mini-heat wave couldn't have arrived at a worse time, so I need to check on them and water them daily until it passes