12168 pts · December 1, 2017
And now mgtow. Also all white dumb idiots, male.. but I guess females will also. China wake up
Omg. Oh that god! Wow!
Go go go go go shorty its ur birthday!
Owkie dokie
Where is this
Hahahahahahah!! Ur smort!(smart)
Beutiful !
Just pee a little, its okej
Beutiful!!
This one makes me poo a little
I wonder if the Darth Vader music would fit this one aswell.
Yeah thought that was included but it's the best thing I've seen since the long john silver cat.
Same here, I work so much physically so all the blood goes to the body, not the brain
Wow Magic is everywhere
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah
True true
Cannot stop listening and watching
Well that's because the bear is a vegetarian.
1rx2äq
That kid a real wig-ga
Stop fucking do war. We will buy your weapons anyhow.
Its Edward munch the scream pizza, can order it anywhere, just scream for it.
That's actually how we fixed TVs, computers, radios, cars everything with a "touch" of violence back in the good old days
Yeah that one was not hard but the rest, not all but some of it.
Ofcourseofcourse
He looks like Ace Ventura = the private animal investigator.
They all do! Swedish men is good shit! I CAN CONFIRME that! Sexy as hell♡
Its called warmpiss
Wtf! Is this for a child? My "playhouse" was some branches out together and maybe a rock somewhere as a couch.
And now mgtow. Also all white dumb idiots, male.. but I guess females will also. China wake up
Omg. Oh that god! Wow!
Go go go go go shorty its ur birthday!
Owkie dokie
Where is this
Hahahahahahah!! Ur smort!(smart)
Beutiful !
Just pee a little, its okej
Beutiful!!
This one makes me poo a little
I wonder if the Darth Vader music would fit this one aswell.
Yeah thought that was included but it's the best thing I've seen since the long john silver cat.
Same here, I work so much physically so all the blood goes to the body, not the brain
Wow Magic is everywhere
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah
True true
Cannot stop listening and watching
Well that's because the bear is a vegetarian.
1rx2äq
That kid a real wig-ga
Stop fucking do war. We will buy your weapons anyhow.
Its Edward munch the scream pizza, can order it anywhere, just scream for it.
That's actually how we fixed TVs, computers, radios, cars everything with a "touch" of violence back in the good old days
Yeah that one was not hard but the rest, not all but some of it.
Ofcourseofcourse
He looks like Ace Ventura = the private animal investigator.
They all do! Swedish men is good shit! I CAN CONFIRME that! Sexy as hell♡
Its called warmpiss
Wtf! Is this for a child? My "playhouse" was some branches out together and maybe a rock somewhere as a couch.