71 pts ยท June 11, 2012
I'm sad more people don't like Running Scared. It's also one of my favorites. Saw it once on TV and it's stayed with me since.
You're right, poor wording on my part.
I want to give this person the benefit of the doubt. At least it was left at a house and not the side of the road.
That's what I'm afraid of. Not that I think having a pit is bad, I just don't have the time to properly train one.
I'm sad more people don't like Running Scared. It's also one of my favorites. Saw it once on TV and it's stayed with me since.
You're right, poor wording on my part.
I want to give this person the benefit of the doubt. At least it was left at a house and not the side of the road.
That's what I'm afraid of. Not that I think having a pit is bad, I just don't have the time to properly train one.