1888 pts ยท December 16, 2016
He's inspirational.
Yes. Any idea why this space exists?
I don't see the issue. They put the fire out. Problem solved.
This kills the hornet.
You are not wrong here.
Always has been!
Dubia roaches.
All sorts of gems on their YouTube channel. https://youtube.com/@5MadMovieMakers
No shit man. Shame on that institution for teaching the students that's ok.
So much this. It even gives you a slab after 2nd form.
Long, long mannnnnnnn!
Oh man, forgot about Voltron.
Netflix has really knocked it out of the park with this and kipo and the age of wonderbeasts. Loved wat hing both with the kids.
Exactly this.
Exactly
Gotta get that sauce for your meal. https://youtu.be/rQ0ZHgU5n9s
Thank you so much for this. Had no idea it existed.
I drive past this sign every day on my way to work!
Holy shit my username is relevant!
"I know what top comment needs to be"....was not disappointed.
Wrong....philly can't claim his greatness. Pittsburgh.
I regret that I can only upvote this once.
The man is a national treasure.
Source is 5madmoviemakers on YouTube. Watch it with my kid all the time.
Ninetails
I felt so betrayed by the last episode.
Rip
He's inspirational.
Yes. Any idea why this space exists?
I don't see the issue. They put the fire out. Problem solved.
This kills the hornet.
You are not wrong here.
Always has been!
Dubia roaches.
All sorts of gems on their YouTube channel. https://youtube.com/@5MadMovieMakers
No shit man. Shame on that institution for teaching the students that's ok.
So much this. It even gives you a slab after 2nd form.
Long, long mannnnnnnn!
Oh man, forgot about Voltron.
Netflix has really knocked it out of the park with this and kipo and the age of wonderbeasts. Loved wat hing both with the kids.
Exactly this.
Exactly
Gotta get that sauce for your meal. https://youtu.be/rQ0ZHgU5n9s
Thank you so much for this. Had no idea it existed.
I drive past this sign every day on my way to work!
Holy shit my username is relevant!
"I know what top comment needs to be"....was not disappointed.
Wrong....philly can't claim his greatness. Pittsburgh.
I regret that I can only upvote this once.
The man is a national treasure.
Source is 5madmoviemakers on YouTube. Watch it with my kid all the time.
Ninetails
I felt so betrayed by the last episode.
Rip