5140 pts ยท October 1, 2015
Oh good a new law that wasn't in existence already, I'm glad that battery is now against the law...phew
So quick to say that communism is not REAL socialism, but never stop to think that we have not had real capitalism since before the 1920's
I feel your pain brother, and good luck changing the radio, she'll wake right up and change it back.
You know how you know they are not equal, you're willing to say Karen.
Sounds harder than it is
Are we going back in time to the 70'2 and 80's cuz I'm ok with that
She has mask in her hand, I have a feeling this is fake news. Or she could just be crazy, don't know nowadays.
He's Union, can't work too fast.
"And that's how I lost my virginity"
But your looting the blue collar worker, how does that even make sense.
Don't see why it would be deplorable, reap what you sow.
And those soldiers were found innocent, and defended by John Adams. Turns out if you riot you can be lawfully shot.
I know with just minor socialist ideals put in place like mandatory stay at home orders, and deciding which businesses are essential or not.
If that's Woody Harrelson, then that's Sam Elliot is standing next to him
Some people just want to see the world burn
Staged our not, she got slammed by that cake
Who am I kidding I don't hate to be that guy....still cool pics though
I hate to be that guy, but Baltic sea is apart of the Atlantic ocean. So not two oceans meet...more appropriately a sea and a straight meet.
9/10 he was going for the whole bottle
You Monster, slow the F down!
What if you make up statistics, is that a lie...the number is even, it must be true...right?
2/2 price of healthcare w/o Medicare completely. Old economic rule is if you want more of something for higher prices subsidize it.
Because Medicare subsidizes health care, it increases the cost, just like federal student loans. You would actually see a decrease in 1/2
Oh good a new law that wasn't in existence already, I'm glad that battery is now against the law...phew
So quick to say that communism is not REAL socialism, but never stop to think that we have not had real capitalism since before the 1920's
I feel your pain brother, and good luck changing the radio, she'll wake right up and change it back.
You know how you know they are not equal, you're willing to say Karen.
Sounds harder than it is
Are we going back in time to the 70'2 and 80's cuz I'm ok with that
She has mask in her hand, I have a feeling this is fake news. Or she could just be crazy, don't know nowadays.
He's Union, can't work too fast.
"And that's how I lost my virginity"
But your looting the blue collar worker, how does that even make sense.
Don't see why it would be deplorable, reap what you sow.
And those soldiers were found innocent, and defended by John Adams. Turns out if you riot you can be lawfully shot.
I know with just minor socialist ideals put in place like mandatory stay at home orders, and deciding which businesses are essential or not.
If that's Woody Harrelson, then that's Sam Elliot is standing next to him
Some people just want to see the world burn
Staged our not, she got slammed by that cake
Who am I kidding I don't hate to be that guy....still cool pics though
I hate to be that guy, but Baltic sea is apart of the Atlantic ocean. So not two oceans meet...more appropriately a sea and a straight meet.
9/10 he was going for the whole bottle
You Monster, slow the F down!
What if you make up statistics, is that a lie...the number is even, it must be true...right?
2/2 price of healthcare w/o Medicare completely. Old economic rule is if you want more of something for higher prices subsidize it.
Because Medicare subsidizes health care, it increases the cost, just like federal student loans. You would actually see a decrease in 1/2