56258 pts · November 18, 2013
...
Noted.
Don’t. You. Dare.
This deserves to be the top comment
You misspelled empathy
It’s on sale for $40 today
Grambo
Apparently Detox is bullshit… what did I ever do to anyone?
Thanks professor. I used a generalization because I didn’t bother to Google the exact amount
Fun Elk Fact: Elk have several Ivory teeth
@Spaceghost208
Today I found that I’m not alone in eating cold steak right out the baggy.
I want another Portal game
*Clutches pearls
I love you
I love teachers but if they want $60k then they should work year round rather than treat the summer break as a sacred cow
Idaho? They are everywhere
I hope he and Obama had a cool handshake ?
I’m amazed at how immersive the world CDPR created is. I play on an Atmos surround setup and I feel the hum of the city.
It crashes far less often as well.... which is nice
I completely agree with you. Cyberpunk is a little undercooked but a fucking masterpiece regardless.
Fuck this politically motivated meme in particular.
What a relief
Fake News! He’s actually golfing at one of his clubs on our dime today
It was a rock in Joe’s hat. The mythical plates were under a sheet that no one could look under. Just had to trust the folkmagician huckster
Pewma
I feel like irony would be satisfied by Matt Lucas playing Cousin It.
Reputable source?
Anyone else remember calling in to a number as a kid and have it be an Interactive story? Circa 1992 when caller ID broke on to the scene?
Noted.
Don’t. You. Dare.
This deserves to be the top comment
You misspelled empathy
It’s on sale for $40 today
Grambo
Apparently Detox is bullshit… what did I ever do to anyone?
Thanks professor. I used a generalization because I didn’t bother to Google the exact amount
Fun Elk Fact: Elk have several Ivory teeth
@Spaceghost208
Today I found that I’m not alone in eating cold steak right out the baggy.
I want another Portal game
*Clutches pearls
I love you
I love teachers but if they want $60k then they should work year round rather than treat the summer break as a sacred cow
Idaho? They are everywhere
I hope he and Obama had a cool handshake ?
I’m amazed at how immersive the world CDPR created is. I play on an Atmos surround setup and I feel the hum of the city.
It crashes far less often as well.... which is nice
I completely agree with you. Cyberpunk is a little undercooked but a fucking masterpiece regardless.
Fuck this politically motivated meme in particular.
What a relief
Fake News! He’s actually golfing at one of his clubs on our dime today
It was a rock in Joe’s hat. The mythical plates were under a sheet that no one could look under. Just had to trust the folkmagician huckster
Pewma
I feel like irony would be satisfied by Matt Lucas playing Cousin It.
Reputable source?
Anyone else remember calling in to a number as a kid and have it be an Interactive story? Circa 1992 when caller ID broke on to the scene?