284 pts · August 9, 2014
*Can I snake your order?
This made me so sad :''(
lol
So cute, yet convenient.
Thank you!
Looool
Ahahahaha
I'd still eat that, looks delicious enough.
Cute
Lol! Also, congrats! Tomorrow is my cake day :o
Ooh I see...thanks :o
Gone?
Lol, same.
Holy. That's menacing.
Nice flerken
VAVOOM!
Loool, that's epic. Where is that from? xD
Deserved the Oscar too! ♥
Mmm, raw bee vomit
*want to bee
Cute pookies :D
Now those are floofy taters :o
In a Coke factory?
Bottoms...was that a pun?
Did a predator drop it?
I want to see him surfing.
Except mosquitoes.
LOL =|
*Can I snake your order?
This made me so sad :''(
lol
So cute, yet convenient.
Thank you!
Looool
Ahahahaha
I'd still eat that, looks delicious enough.
Cute
Lol! Also, congrats! Tomorrow is my cake day :o
Ooh I see...thanks :o
Gone?
Lol, same.
Holy. That's menacing.
Nice flerken
VAVOOM!
Loool, that's epic. Where is that from? xD
Deserved the Oscar too! ♥
Mmm, raw bee vomit
*want to bee
Cute pookies :D
Now those are floofy taters :o
Looool
In a Coke factory?
Bottoms...was that a pun?
Did a predator drop it?
I want to see him surfing.
Except mosquitoes.
LOL =|