CryptoMustard

429 pts ยท September 16, 2011


Interests include - Chemistry, Pharmacology & Apocalypse Preparations/Hoarding. ...................................................................... Music Tastes - Tarzan Boy by Baltimora. also... 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's & 00's ...................................................................... Games - Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Resident Evil (not 4, 5 & 6), Silent Hill, GTA & Final Fantasy IV - X-2 ...................................................................... Also Hang Around the Rizon #wallbase IRC, Talking BS and Ranting.

Pretentious Prick Posts Polyester Pocket Picture.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Was the hardest 20 i've ever had to part with, and I did it in shame, face down. Was more upsetting because it was funny, not embarassing.

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Because I'm Psychotic and make meds related mistakes and impulses.

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 3

Suit Up.

13 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I like the Burberry pope hat too.

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I have an ad from duracell with a battery looking like a toothpaste tube "squeeze more energy" etc and *Do not use Batteries as toothpaste.

13 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

HAR HAR

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

This is like taking codeine for a headache, It makes sense in the heat of the moment.

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

also, note how every M looks like a bent over ass.

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I knew it wasn't just me that wanted to vivisect Will Smith to learn his secrets.

13 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Your Mum.

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That boy ain't right.

13 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

Is why I shook my usual camera shyness and had to photo it, the fact that it was given to me today as a gift and the bob ross post is magic.

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I got a painted ceramic tree that was the spitting image of Bob Ross today as a gift. It was a gift on multiple levels.

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Psychiatrists do this too.

13 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

This is how I imagine Little lamplight.

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

I never spend much time in GIF 2.

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Oh Maggie, Sell off my ASS-ets. And shut down my coal mine while fawking my lands.

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

6 cans of carling.

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Yeah, i was born in '88. But I do like going back.

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I have heard good things, and it is referenced a lot, so i will watch it sometime in the next few weeks. Thanks for reminding me.

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Damn, I live in a bubble. But Thanks,

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

What show is this?, I am interested.

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I agree, shallow and pedantic.

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

13 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

To the Scatcave Robin!

13 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Yeah, would rather be on a diet of whizz or opium than McFatass.

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 3

Not sure if this is a joke about running and gunning.

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0