8551 pts · May 20, 2016
I am a Creative person ,always looking for new ideas to make things better.
This site is full of haters I’m off for good last post so enjoy I’m out
Wow What loser down votes a Zonda R
I’m already beamed upped Scotty :)
Ah the running wolf technique :)
Shark- ok people cue the music without it I’m just a Damn Rock :)
Dog- sorry I do it’s my doody :)
Dog- only when I see my reflection
You haven’t seen my x wife when she’s angry :)
Dog- excuse me can you finish the mouth first I’m hungry
Dr- oh that’s why the patient itch stopped. :)
Dog- yeah imma little punk rocker :)
Dog- Now do I sound like dark Vader :)
Marge- Who’s the blue hair bitch now :)
Dog- they make me walk this way. I’ll do Anything to eat around here :)
Shark- Excuse me , did you see Jaws. :)
Beaver - ok ok I️’ll give it a 10 now can I️ have my stump back :)
Dog 1 - sorry he’s owes me money :)
2nd Dog- no thanks I’m on a diet,
Title it ......... the pimp and the pope :)
Right side of your brain to left -ease up off your left hand :)
Dam those chips keep your hips
Too late :)
Good idea, next time you take yours out and put it in a box and see if you been better :)
The Dog don’t see anything but a dog in need ,same as people should, but I️ guess that’s why dogs are better in that way :)
1st one- William tell was my, oh dam sorry
Cat - that’s Great but can you do this
Man”s best friend, Dog. Dog’s best friend, Dog
Duck- Hey buddy, duck, Goose who cares,I️’ll be whatever they want as long as I’m out of here :)
Welcome to the twilight zone, ok mom stop spinning our light fixture :)
This site is full of haters I’m off for good last post so enjoy I’m out
Wow What loser down votes a Zonda R
I’m already beamed upped Scotty :)
Ah the running wolf technique :)
Shark- ok people cue the music without it I’m just a Damn Rock :)
Dog- sorry I do it’s my doody :)
Dog- only when I see my reflection
You haven’t seen my x wife when she’s angry :)
Dog- excuse me can you finish the mouth first I’m hungry
Dr- oh that’s why the patient itch stopped. :)
Dog- yeah imma little punk rocker :)
Dog- Now do I sound like dark Vader :)
Marge- Who’s the blue hair bitch now :)
Dog- they make me walk this way. I’ll do Anything to eat around here :)
Shark- Excuse me , did you see Jaws. :)
Beaver - ok ok I️’ll give it a 10 now can I️ have my stump back :)
Dog 1 - sorry he’s owes me money :)
2nd Dog- no thanks I’m on a diet,
Title it ......... the pimp and the pope :)
Right side of your brain to left -ease up off your left hand :)
Dam those chips keep your hips
Too late :)
Good idea, next time you take yours out and put it in a box and see if you been better :)
The Dog don’t see anything but a dog in need ,same as people should, but I️ guess that’s why dogs are better in that way :)
1st one- William tell was my, oh dam sorry
Cat - that’s Great but can you do this
Man”s best friend, Dog. Dog’s best friend, Dog
Duck- Hey buddy, duck, Goose who cares,I️’ll be whatever they want as long as I’m out of here :)
Welcome to the twilight zone, ok mom stop spinning our light fixture :)