9575 pts · September 20, 2013
*KFC here also
Malaysia have drumsticks and breast too, really tasty, better than. KFC HER
Ham and cheese please
The land of last century disease based insults, lekker my orange friend
Likewise re admin roles, senior NCO's and officers, but IG uess the ratios may shift per each nations defence forces
You've never seen an overweight soldier in their 40s?
I humbly present the greatest case study ever on ads and revenue generation https://blog.eat24.com/how-to-advertise-on-a-porn-website/
Under rated joke of the day
Similar to Cromwell in Ireland; a brutal genocidal tyrant, but one of histories hero's in the UK
Haha, thank you; blushing rn. Makes for a change from the first post, guess I'm a grammatical extremist ?
INA, must read up on. In another reply I put hand up that may have mentally meshed Sook Ching & 1915 Mutiny & following executions;Apologies
Ah. So it has. Missed that. Apologies. Distracted by a show on the last days of the Romanoffs. It's all history tonight. Did not know about
I shall research further though, for sure
Thanks for calling out. May be a case of mental memory melding, though do remember being told this bcos they were left out of history
Perhaps I've combined Sook Ching (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sook_Ching) with the 1915 Singapore Mutiny & execution (see wiki also)
Do t ever move to Singapore or Malaysia so, high heat and humidity so everyone is SUUUUPER slow
2/2 except for the Indians...... The Japanese took all the Indians down the to the beach at Changi and beheaded Every. Single. One
Changi is in Singapore, we're UK, Indian, Aussie etc POWs we're captured by the Japanese, then built railways in death camps across Asia 1/2
Not for the farrier. All that weight and stooping; end up with backs like Quasimodo
Hallo Suuur
Black tar...... Nice
Same day they threatened Tiawan too. HK is such an amazing place, will be so sad to see it swallowed up and disappear into the PRC
Canyoneroooooo
If I SAWMF Sheer Khan coming at me, solid chance I'd be that animal. 100% faint goats meets an umbrella scared stiff
A man in London momentarily covered his face from a face scanning camera and was fined £90 for public disorder. We're fucked everywhere
Never thought of them like that but completely agree
Sounds Terry Pratchet-esque
For that videos upload date, but was that not recorded a while ago? I haven't followed them I'm years anyway
*KFC here also
Malaysia have drumsticks and breast too, really tasty, better than. KFC HER
Ham and cheese please
The land of last century disease based insults, lekker my orange friend
Likewise re admin roles, senior NCO's and officers, but IG uess the ratios may shift per each nations defence forces
You've never seen an overweight soldier in their 40s?
I humbly present the greatest case study ever on ads and revenue generation https://blog.eat24.com/how-to-advertise-on-a-porn-website/
Under rated joke of the day
Similar to Cromwell in Ireland; a brutal genocidal tyrant, but one of histories hero's in the UK
Haha, thank you; blushing rn. Makes for a change from the first post, guess I'm a grammatical extremist ?
INA, must read up on. In another reply I put hand up that may have mentally meshed Sook Ching & 1915 Mutiny & following executions;Apologies
Ah. So it has. Missed that. Apologies. Distracted by a show on the last days of the Romanoffs. It's all history tonight. Did not know about
I shall research further though, for sure
Thanks for calling out. May be a case of mental memory melding, though do remember being told this bcos they were left out of history
Perhaps I've combined Sook Ching (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sook_Ching) with the 1915 Singapore Mutiny & execution (see wiki also)
Do t ever move to Singapore or Malaysia so, high heat and humidity so everyone is SUUUUPER slow
2/2 except for the Indians...... The Japanese took all the Indians down the to the beach at Changi and beheaded Every. Single. One
Changi is in Singapore, we're UK, Indian, Aussie etc POWs we're captured by the Japanese, then built railways in death camps across Asia 1/2
Not for the farrier. All that weight and stooping; end up with backs like Quasimodo
Hallo Suuur
Black tar...... Nice
Same day they threatened Tiawan too. HK is such an amazing place, will be so sad to see it swallowed up and disappear into the PRC
Canyoneroooooo
If I SAWMF Sheer Khan coming at me, solid chance I'd be that animal. 100% faint goats meets an umbrella scared stiff
A man in London momentarily covered his face from a face scanning camera and was fined £90 for public disorder. We're fucked everywhere
Never thought of them like that but completely agree
Sounds Terry Pratchet-esque
For that videos upload date, but was that not recorded a while ago? I haven't followed them I'm years anyway