87 pts ยท October 7, 2015
I think the same thing is going to happen no matter who wins
Thought it was Jimmy Fallon in the first one.
I heard that's why the show ended she quit because of him
Cause that's who she's married to
Print that shit out and leave it where he will find it
I was going to say there was a story
Not in uniform place hand over heart 2/2
Marine corps order p1020.34g states that if in uniform stand at attention and salute if covered if bit just stand at attention but if 1/2
This bus reminds me of that German Shepard
Pukes, I think I did it wrong
I could care less who plays I just don't like hearing about it everywhere.
Fucking skinny jeans he should be shot just for that.
Depends on what you want then to do. We have them load and unload the truck for a couple hundred. But a couple thousand will get it all done
Welded looks like a rich guy here put done bubble gum from under a desk and call it good
Make downvotes come out
Lots of child molestation also.
Hahaha. I laughed so hard at this.
For fucks sake bernie is still in the race to don't be like the media and cut him out
There is also bernie
WHayes2@slb.com the purpose of this?
What about at 3a.m. In the neighbors sprinklers
A historic building doesn't mean you can add a bar you just can't mess with building how it looks or foundation to put it really simply
That's do bad for the food mouth good that's gotta hurt later
It was
Yeah wife got me to watch it last weekend Fucking sucked she's a horrible actress and the plot holes were large enough for an LAV to drivein
Funny thing in the movie the army is wearing it pissed me off
This was such a horrible movie
It's the same place man
While in transit there are places to stop and change her that have tables
I think the same thing is going to happen no matter who wins
Thought it was Jimmy Fallon in the first one.
I heard that's why the show ended she quit because of him
Cause that's who she's married to
Print that shit out and leave it where he will find it
I was going to say there was a story
Not in uniform place hand over heart 2/2
Marine corps order p1020.34g states that if in uniform stand at attention and salute if covered if bit just stand at attention but if 1/2
This bus reminds me of that German Shepard
Pukes, I think I did it wrong
I could care less who plays I just don't like hearing about it everywhere.
Fucking skinny jeans he should be shot just for that.
Depends on what you want then to do. We have them load and unload the truck for a couple hundred. But a couple thousand will get it all done
Welded looks like a rich guy here put done bubble gum from under a desk and call it good
Make downvotes come out
Lots of child molestation also.
Hahaha. I laughed so hard at this.
For fucks sake bernie is still in the race to don't be like the media and cut him out
There is also bernie
WHayes2@slb.com the purpose of this?
What about at 3a.m. In the neighbors sprinklers
A historic building doesn't mean you can add a bar you just can't mess with building how it looks or foundation to put it really simply
That's do bad for the food mouth good that's gotta hurt later
It was
Yeah wife got me to watch it last weekend Fucking sucked she's a horrible actress and the plot holes were large enough for an LAV to drivein
Funny thing in the movie the army is wearing it pissed me off
This was such a horrible movie
It's the same place man
While in transit there are places to stop and change her that have tables