34 pts ยท November 17, 2019
Fuck, you're incredible
Nice tanks dude
It's like a fidget spinner!
Step into my vagina please
I wish my dad would scream at me but he's dead lol
Dogs are smarter than babies, change my mind
A dog's best friend is man, a cat's best friend is a monkey. This proves dog's are smarter than cat's drops mic
I wish we could drink hugs
Damn, that's a lot of corn
Smelling those feet!
Oh yes, the old bug on your face
Fuck, you're incredible
Nice tanks dude
It's like a fidget spinner!
Step into my vagina please
I wish my dad would scream at me but he's dead lol
Dogs are smarter than babies, change my mind
A dog's best friend is man, a cat's best friend is a monkey. This proves dog's are smarter than cat's drops mic
I wish we could drink hugs
Damn, that's a lot of corn
Smelling those feet!
Oh yes, the old bug on your face