1667 pts ยท January 22, 2014
Lurking to comment, commenting to oblivion, idgaf.- chupelo
Is your roommate your mom?!
Doesn't show up on the points board but this was a top comment.
"I got broads in Atlanta"- That kid
Fart, I like that name.
Any worth taking a snowboard to?
Minnesota sounds like my kind of state, I know about the lakes- how about the mountains?
I think all you have to do for that is "fear for your life." If you rig the system enough, there's a way.
@StevesDick is savage...But I totally agree with him too.
By the time they got hip, I hadn't any soul left to take.
I'm out there every third Tuesday at 3:32 to remark my territory.
Marisa Tomei is still my old lady free pass for life...Lawd pls.
Oh how perfect! Just set it and forget it!
I didn't think it needed an invitation either tho
At some point it's just willful ignorance, which is then stupidity by definition no?
3/3: a mental health issue in the country, and find a way to treat these people medically before it's too late for them/others.
What we want to do is make purchasing guns/ammo more thorough. Try to keep as many guns out of bad hands. What we really must do is address
I don't think that's true. Gun owners aren't being discriminated against in any way, gun owners can be of any race, creed, etc.
Be consistent in logic there- The majority of gun owners/muslims are good people. A lot of people are wildly inconsistent on the issues.
As a person who excelled because of my interest in history, it was really about a paragraph in our text books. Overlooked would be understat
fuck that, he was going back for the 18 wheeler til the car puss'd out.
Is it bad that I upvoted and continued laughing through reading this comment?
I feel like it was more of a, "I wasn't trying to kill him! Gaaaalll!"
My life without new episodes of this show. For another year, or two, or even 3 years.
Ew, Can you please stop calling it that?
That movie was trash. But yes, the music was great. The movie was not my tempo.
Probably a Bears fan.
Damn it Jerry!
reference game on 100.
I'm getting reeeeaaaal giggly at the amount of Four Lions I'm seeing on the fp lately.
Cutting off the supply brotha
Is your roommate your mom?!
Doesn't show up on the points board but this was a top comment.
"I got broads in Atlanta"- That kid
Fart, I like that name.
Any worth taking a snowboard to?
Minnesota sounds like my kind of state, I know about the lakes- how about the mountains?
I think all you have to do for that is "fear for your life." If you rig the system enough, there's a way.
@StevesDick is savage...But I totally agree with him too.
By the time they got hip, I hadn't any soul left to take.
I'm out there every third Tuesday at 3:32 to remark my territory.
Marisa Tomei is still my old lady free pass for life...Lawd pls.
Oh how perfect! Just set it and forget it!
I didn't think it needed an invitation either tho
At some point it's just willful ignorance, which is then stupidity by definition no?
3/3: a mental health issue in the country, and find a way to treat these people medically before it's too late for them/others.
What we want to do is make purchasing guns/ammo more thorough. Try to keep as many guns out of bad hands. What we really must do is address
I don't think that's true. Gun owners aren't being discriminated against in any way, gun owners can be of any race, creed, etc.
Be consistent in logic there- The majority of gun owners/muslims are good people. A lot of people are wildly inconsistent on the issues.
As a person who excelled because of my interest in history, it was really about a paragraph in our text books. Overlooked would be understat
fuck that, he was going back for the 18 wheeler til the car puss'd out.
Is it bad that I upvoted and continued laughing through reading this comment?
I feel like it was more of a, "I wasn't trying to kill him! Gaaaalll!"
My life without new episodes of this show. For another year, or two, or even 3 years.
Ew, Can you please stop calling it that?
That movie was trash. But yes, the music was great. The movie was not my tempo.
Probably a Bears fan.
Damn it Jerry!
reference game on 100.
I'm getting reeeeaaaal giggly at the amount of Four Lions I'm seeing on the fp lately.
Cutting off the supply brotha