21 pts ยท September 17, 2013
Asian absssssssssss *unzips pants*
Corgis are so stupid I want 47 of them
First thing I saw was "with sharp knives"
.......u should do Marvel......*cough*.....
As another wisconsinite have fuuuun ^^;
When I first looked at this I was '^' but then I 0^0
More like snsd reactions lol
Makein her a meme now are we? Haha
The last one though ;^; hahahha
I never understiod how splits hurt guys dicks, I mean it just hangs there. xD
I ALWAYS laugh at the "No! I must dance." one.
Literally we just adopted a 4 month old kitten. Afa afhaksldnwjsbd CATS.
Let me buy if from youuuuuuuUUUUuuuUuUuuUuuu
Congrats OP, you made me laugh. ha
Take a bath with it while eating pickles and listening to polka.
Looks like kpop mv material. Me like. +1 ^-^
I SEE IT. I SEE A MAN. YES. A MAN. WAH HA.
I Always up vote tom. AjvSjlal
GOD DAMN IT.
Ooooooooooonly in Russia. xD
Is it bad that I didn't get it at first, and then started laughing hystericaly when I finally understood it? :D
Makes me wonder what other movies they do this in.
BF= Fred, Lover= Harry, First Kiss= Neville, Enemy= Neville, Twin Wand= Harry, Killed By= Bellatrix. Wow....no draco *sigh*
I will try this ^^
I feel you, im on my phone right now. Lol
I never take selcas...I mean selfies. Lol
Jackpot, bro. That Legend of Zelda is my childhood. Good times....gooooood times. :)
Dem tanned legs lol.
I respect you so much. Lol. That was a great movie.
Lol the sign in the bottom left picture. "Shitty dance club" Lolz
Asian absssssssssss *unzips pants*
Corgis are so stupid I want 47 of them
First thing I saw was "with sharp knives"
.......u should do Marvel......*cough*.....
As another wisconsinite have fuuuun ^^;
When I first looked at this I was '^' but then I 0^0
More like snsd reactions lol
Makein her a meme now are we? Haha
The last one though ;^; hahahha
I never understiod how splits hurt guys dicks, I mean it just hangs there. xD
I ALWAYS laugh at the "No! I must dance." one.
Literally we just adopted a 4 month old kitten. Afa afhaksldnwjsbd CATS.
Let me buy if from youuuuuuuUUUUuuuUuUuuUuuu
Congrats OP, you made me laugh. ha
Take a bath with it while eating pickles and listening to polka.
Looks like kpop mv material. Me like. +1 ^-^
I SEE IT. I SEE A MAN. YES. A MAN. WAH HA.
I Always up vote tom. AjvSjlal
GOD DAMN IT.
Ooooooooooonly in Russia. xD
Is it bad that I didn't get it at first, and then started laughing hystericaly when I finally understood it? :D
Makes me wonder what other movies they do this in.
BF= Fred, Lover= Harry, First Kiss= Neville, Enemy= Neville, Twin Wand= Harry, Killed By= Bellatrix. Wow....no draco *sigh*
I will try this ^^
I feel you, im on my phone right now. Lol
I never take selcas...I mean selfies. Lol
Jackpot, bro. That Legend of Zelda is my childhood. Good times....gooooood times. :)
Dem tanned legs lol.
I respect you so much. Lol. That was a great movie.
Lol the sign in the bottom left picture. "Shitty dance club" Lolz