3331 pts ยท August 31, 2015
I really want some of these stickers. I can't dm though
Depression Fried Rice
Glad I got to see the last one. I appreciate you and your work!
Waynes world
.
"Ha ha ha"
Peg leg bad boy davis
So, I know this guy named Boris...
"You must place that on creep"
A duck
Well, you're not wrong...
"Those look great! I'm on a bike ride right now."
HONK
My sister is prettier.
Netflix
Portland
Gun. Live forever as an extemely successful hit man.
Portland?
That's a good looking boy right there.
Caught in a landslide
I really want some of these stickers. I can't dm though
Depression Fried Rice
Glad I got to see the last one. I appreciate you and your work!
Waynes world
.
"Ha ha ha"
Peg leg bad boy davis
So, I know this guy named Boris...
"You must place that on creep"
A duck
Well, you're not wrong...
"Those look great! I'm on a bike ride right now."
HONK
My sister is prettier.
Netflix
Portland
Gun. Live forever as an extemely successful hit man.
Portland?
That's a good looking boy right there.
Caught in a landslide