127 pts ยท January 14, 2016
I'm coming back to imgur after like 9 years and all I see on the featured section is pictures of rocks. Is this normal?
I literally do this too. Even specifically about Norway too. It's an amazing place :)
Was gonna add this in. It's important
Thank you!
Someone at Twitter deactivated Trump's Twitter account on their last day. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41854482
Personally I found Udemy the most helpful. It always depends on how well the teacher and course layout works for you though.
THANK YOU
Season 8 is the last one and they're still quite a bit away from the big end battles. Of course they have to rush there.
Omg yes me too
That was fucking amazing! If it's true, that guy is smooth as fuck
If you read the first paragraph of this article, you will know that you can still use your own headphones as long as you have that dongle
It's literally not that bad. http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/7/12838024/apple-iphone-7-plus-headphone-jack-removal-courage -an Android user
I like this comic style :)
Who cares if you miss something. Life goes on, there will always be new things to see.
It's bloody 2am and I can't stop watching this damn video!
413
You little bastard +1
Codecademy is good. Another one I've found that's great too is Treehouse; it's paid but has some great courses.
I think it was a husky actually
Guy I used to know was damn near broke. Spent most of his money on alcohol, drugs and tatoos. Decides to get a dog.. I feel bad for the dog.
I'm coming back to imgur after like 9 years and all I see on the featured section is pictures of rocks. Is this normal?
I literally do this too. Even specifically about Norway too. It's an amazing place :)
Was gonna add this in. It's important
Thank you!
Someone at Twitter deactivated Trump's Twitter account on their last day. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41854482
Personally I found Udemy the most helpful. It always depends on how well the teacher and course layout works for you though.
THANK YOU
Season 8 is the last one and they're still quite a bit away from the big end battles. Of course they have to rush there.
Omg yes me too
That was fucking amazing! If it's true, that guy is smooth as fuck
If you read the first paragraph of this article, you will know that you can still use your own headphones as long as you have that dongle
It's literally not that bad. http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/7/12838024/apple-iphone-7-plus-headphone-jack-removal-courage -an Android user
I like this comic style :)
Who cares if you miss something. Life goes on, there will always be new things to see.
It's bloody 2am and I can't stop watching this damn video!
413
You little bastard +1
Codecademy is good. Another one I've found that's great too is Treehouse; it's paid but has some great courses.
I think it was a husky actually
Guy I used to know was damn near broke. Spent most of his money on alcohol, drugs and tatoos. Decides to get a dog.. I feel bad for the dog.