11816 pts ยท February 10, 2013
Read my username.
Me too
The point is that most child actors are rubbish and this one was fucking great.
He's also a very good looking and successful actor, more successful than her in fact.
I'm disabled
*What was Wenger thinking..
Well she's a model..
Unburnt twice*
I love the mighty Hash, but AB is next level. Wish they had a couple trophies :(
No. I'm Batman
Seth Efrika
I want to see the Americans face a furious Dale Steyn.
Also rugby and AB De Villiers.
You didn't like the airport scene?
Soy fucking good! That's how you do it Zack Snyder
Ledger did more than alright
Aus batters only have to get 21 runs frm 50 balls (pitches). Easy but there's an opportunity for Aus to fuck up & get out before scoring 21.
Here you go - this may help. This is from last year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg2iBBMsY4w
Oh Michael :(
Yup! It's my mum's birthday today. She's the best
And those dance moves in Ex Machina
I love that film as well as 7 psychopaths
Those dance moves too!!
I cried during the last fight .. "I'm sorry, tap Tommy, it's okay I love you" goddammit. It's a beautiful film.
Fb messenger
Or fb messenger
I actually used this today haha
And he uses to bang Scarlett Johanson. But he's also Ryan fucking Reynolds...
Me too
The point is that most child actors are rubbish and this one was fucking great.
He's also a very good looking and successful actor, more successful than her in fact.
I'm disabled
*What was Wenger thinking..
Well she's a model..
Unburnt twice*
I'm disabled
I love the mighty Hash, but AB is next level. Wish they had a couple trophies :(
No. I'm Batman
No. I'm Batman
Seth Efrika
I want to see the Americans face a furious Dale Steyn.
Also rugby and AB De Villiers.
You didn't like the airport scene?
You didn't like the airport scene?
Soy fucking good! That's how you do it Zack Snyder
Ledger did more than alright
Aus batters only have to get 21 runs frm 50 balls (pitches). Easy but there's an opportunity for Aus to fuck up & get out before scoring 21.
Here you go - this may help. This is from last year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg2iBBMsY4w
Oh Michael :(
Yup! It's my mum's birthday today. She's the best
And those dance moves in Ex Machina
I love that film as well as 7 psychopaths
Those dance moves too!!
I cried during the last fight .. "I'm sorry, tap Tommy, it's okay I love you" goddammit. It's a beautiful film.
Fb messenger
Or fb messenger
I actually used this today haha
And he uses to bang Scarlett Johanson. But he's also Ryan fucking Reynolds...