1808 pts ยท July 26, 2016
Or the GDP of a small island nation
Heating up vinyl isn't a great idea either. Only a couple of years until it's the new asbestos.
Only 40% because the cops have legal immunity from lawsuits, and the city ends up paying
To be fair, Javier should do his own homework. Also, fuck anyone who looks for an excuse to abandon.
Was definitely blender
"This tiny home will leave you amazed"
I expected something a little more out of left field. Like dying in childbirth. But still good.
That's Allen Pan my dudes
It's alright, if you're in the machine trades. At least the 1980s wage can afford a decent place to live here.
That guy needs a hobby.
Hardly. You can thank the Sumerians for that. Base 60 numbers system.
Luckily it will peel right off, but yeah, people don't know what priming means, or how nice that door might look stained
I thought you can't really fold paper in half 8 times
Nah, the cost of digging and a big dose of NIMBY did that. Car companies only greased the wheels.
You'll not have to murder me. If that's all I have left to eat, might as well be dead.
It's also definitely blacksmithed, there are no bolts or screws to be found.
It was fished out of a midden by a wrench collector, the last three inches of blade is bent as if used. Might just be an old murder weapon.
I have an old dueling dagger I have thought about doing this to... but I'm afraid it's more rust than dagger anymore.
The gem of a title has been lost on many people... one inch club pity
It's missing a punisher skull somewhere
I live in the shadows... AKA Rockford
Gonna need to watch these later.
And that player won't have to pay rent if they land on that one owned spot, or else they'll flip the board.
I blame Smii7y
...what is a palazzo?
But what if I miss my subtly sarcastic mother who always hid from recording devices?
And anyone with a punisher/thin blue line hitch cover is an instant that. The kind of people the punisher would have 'punished'.
"Delivery exception has occured"
Or the GDP of a small island nation
Heating up vinyl isn't a great idea either. Only a couple of years until it's the new asbestos.
Only 40% because the cops have legal immunity from lawsuits, and the city ends up paying
To be fair, Javier should do his own homework. Also, fuck anyone who looks for an excuse to abandon.
Was definitely blender
"This tiny home will leave you amazed"
I expected something a little more out of left field. Like dying in childbirth. But still good.
That's Allen Pan my dudes
It's alright, if you're in the machine trades. At least the 1980s wage can afford a decent place to live here.
That guy needs a hobby.
Hardly. You can thank the Sumerians for that. Base 60 numbers system.
Luckily it will peel right off, but yeah, people don't know what priming means, or how nice that door might look stained
I thought you can't really fold paper in half 8 times
Nah, the cost of digging and a big dose of NIMBY did that. Car companies only greased the wheels.
You'll not have to murder me. If that's all I have left to eat, might as well be dead.
It's also definitely blacksmithed, there are no bolts or screws to be found.
It was fished out of a midden by a wrench collector, the last three inches of blade is bent as if used. Might just be an old murder weapon.
I have an old dueling dagger I have thought about doing this to... but I'm afraid it's more rust than dagger anymore.
The gem of a title has been lost on many people... one inch club pity
It's missing a punisher skull somewhere
I live in the shadows... AKA Rockford
Gonna need to watch these later.
And that player won't have to pay rent if they land on that one owned spot, or else they'll flip the board.
I blame Smii7y
...what is a palazzo?
But what if I miss my subtly sarcastic mother who always hid from recording devices?
And anyone with a punisher/thin blue line hitch cover is an instant that. The kind of people the punisher would have 'punished'.
"Delivery exception has occured"