31629 pts · May 1, 2015
Say something about YOURself!
Sumps are difficult and time consuming to construct; requiring more manpower and materials. During war time there usually isn't time
Tom traveler here.
4/4 what you mean by process time, but if the qr reader automatically redirects you, then that can be bundled with loading time.
3/4 would happen at the same time, and of those two typing would be slower, and both would need time to load. I'm not sure
2/4 Open times are camparable, if not identical (I assume you mean time from pressing the app to it's opening), scan and typing
1/? Your app open time would be comparable, granted a little slower for a qr reader, because you still need to open your browser, open times
How does a URL have anything to do with web architecture? A URL of any length takes time to type, especially if its to a specific page
The act of pointing your camera at a picture and being redirected is much easier than typing in a link by hand.
I was a little worried, but then I saw that this post is a year old, so I think we're safe
Yellow and orange are my favorites
How is it a complimentary line of pillows if they cost £18?
Found the cat, he's a little bit older now, but I can't fine Jose. Maybe there's Juan place I'm missing...
Very interesting, thanks!
Sorry for my ignorance, but why don't laptops work the same way, and just use the supplied power? Don't they use Li-Ion batteries too?
Holy shit dude, this is really impressive!
Something's fluffy...
Department of Transportation
People will still bang on the door and ask if you're open
You must be fun at parties
We will not go gently into that good night
Me five
2017 begs for help
I didn't know that you could import gifs from a potato
OP will surely deliver
...Strangers, waiting, up and down the boulevard...
Ancient Imgur was so desolate...
All hope for redemption is lost
You're telling me
I have no idea
What the hell was happening on this website 4 years ago
Sumps are difficult and time consuming to construct; requiring more manpower and materials. During war time there usually isn't time
Tom traveler here.
4/4 what you mean by process time, but if the qr reader automatically redirects you, then that can be bundled with loading time.
3/4 would happen at the same time, and of those two typing would be slower, and both would need time to load. I'm not sure
2/4 Open times are camparable, if not identical (I assume you mean time from pressing the app to it's opening), scan and typing
1/? Your app open time would be comparable, granted a little slower for a qr reader, because you still need to open your browser, open times
How does a URL have anything to do with web architecture? A URL of any length takes time to type, especially if its to a specific page
The act of pointing your camera at a picture and being redirected is much easier than typing in a link by hand.
I was a little worried, but then I saw that this post is a year old, so I think we're safe
Yellow and orange are my favorites
How is it a complimentary line of pillows if they cost £18?
Found the cat, he's a little bit older now, but I can't fine Jose. Maybe there's Juan place I'm missing...
Very interesting, thanks!
Sorry for my ignorance, but why don't laptops work the same way, and just use the supplied power? Don't they use Li-Ion batteries too?
Holy shit dude, this is really impressive!
Something's fluffy...
Department of Transportation
People will still bang on the door and ask if you're open
You must be fun at parties
We will not go gently into that good night
Me five
2017 begs for help
I didn't know that you could import gifs from a potato
OP will surely deliver
...Strangers, waiting, up and down the boulevard...
Ancient Imgur was so desolate...
All hope for redemption is lost
You're telling me
I have no idea
What the hell was happening on this website 4 years ago