4315 pts ยท March 13, 2014
Source?
How long does it take to set it back up?
I just spent the last 4 hours reading through all of these dumps. I have not laughed this hard for this long in a while. Thank you
When you think of garbage, think of Akeem, not trash.
This is cool, but it probably would have been easier if she held the opener the opposite way
Burn them with wild fire
Plenty of places have this. But the end all be all of this concoction is at Vortex bar in Atlanta. It's amazing
Bill Clinton has never been that thin
This is exactly what I was hoping it would be
The last is definitely my favorite
#puplifting
Just don't let anybody fuck one and we shouldn't get orcs
Gives a nice sear on the outside while leaving the inside nice and rare
Guess you've never heard of Pittsburgh Rare. That's where you cook steak at an extremely high temperature for a very short period.
You know you can sear a steak without over cooking the inside right?
Prepare your inbox...
Caddyshack is considered one of the best comedies ever. How is that underrated?
First cousin once removed
Monogynous? https://imgur.com/mU87dwu
Would smash
Where can I find the real images?
Kinda love these
I'm guessing your inbox is going to be flooded with dudes
Please tell me how to make a bat house
She is chiseled
We bear bears
Total foot fault
Have fun going back to the dating pool
Can blame him for the way he tries
Source?
How long does it take to set it back up?
I just spent the last 4 hours reading through all of these dumps. I have not laughed this hard for this long in a while. Thank you
When you think of garbage, think of Akeem, not trash.
This is cool, but it probably would have been easier if she held the opener the opposite way
Burn them with wild fire
Plenty of places have this. But the end all be all of this concoction is at Vortex bar in Atlanta. It's amazing
Bill Clinton has never been that thin
This is exactly what I was hoping it would be
The last is definitely my favorite
#puplifting
Just don't let anybody fuck one and we shouldn't get orcs
Gives a nice sear on the outside while leaving the inside nice and rare
Guess you've never heard of Pittsburgh Rare. That's where you cook steak at an extremely high temperature for a very short period.
You know you can sear a steak without over cooking the inside right?
Prepare your inbox...
Caddyshack is considered one of the best comedies ever. How is that underrated?
First cousin once removed
Monogynous? https://imgur.com/mU87dwu
Would smash
Where can I find the real images?
Kinda love these
I'm guessing your inbox is going to be flooded with dudes
Please tell me how to make a bat house
She is chiseled
We bear bears
Total foot fault
Have fun going back to the dating pool
Can blame him for the way he tries