4779 pts · September 25, 2019
Go to the Philippines or Thailand, I’m serious
35 for me, guess I'm lucky?
Omg ?
Chains look like they will break if anyone has sex
Btw that's what she said
Some heads r bigger then others especially shaven
Homelander can take care of Captin Taliban
Wrong flag, they r the ones who fought and lost to ??
It was all about the glasses
Almost what happened to me expect im the guy who rented from a woman, she has been trying and im definitely trying to find a new place
Funny how they have a non American car?
U guys r welcome
And just like that, im attracted to clowns
I'm not crying ? u just have water in ur eyes
Man if Dave would still be around ................
In all fairness, it does look like their is a cat statue next to the entrance
Question?..... Didn't he leave her?
I've always known because I did my research before the movie
Sooooo marriage?
WTF
Omg I was thinking the same lol, I officially start the on the 28th this month ?
Haven't had since 2010 can I still participate?
Paper towels
Nice
Bald brotherhood
Dafaq....... they r $3 here
Go to the Philippines or Thailand, I’m serious
35 for me, guess I'm lucky?
Omg ?
Chains look like they will break if anyone has sex
Btw that's what she said
Some heads r bigger then others especially shaven
Homelander can take care of Captin Taliban
Wrong flag, they r the ones who fought and lost to ??
It was all about the glasses
Almost what happened to me expect im the guy who rented from a woman, she has been trying and im definitely trying to find a new place
Funny how they have a non American car?
U guys r welcome
And just like that, im attracted to clowns
I'm not crying ? u just have water in ur eyes
Man if Dave would still be around ................
In all fairness, it does look like their is a cat statue next to the entrance
Question?..... Didn't he leave her?
I've always known because I did my research before the movie
Sooooo marriage?
WTF
Omg I was thinking the same lol, I officially start the on the 28th this month ?
Haven't had since 2010 can I still participate?
Paper towels
Nice
Bald brotherhood
Dafaq....... they r $3 here