129256 pts ยท November 29, 2012
I live in Alaska. I do twitch on WBPL76. https://www.twitch.tv/wbpl76 check us out if you like Tex Talks Battletech/ theblackpantslegion on youtube.
Front page posts used to have HUNDREDS of comments... now... they are gone. Its a ghost town.
https://imgur.com/LWjMv1q
"Unless you can unfuck that girl, then Yes this its over Asshole!"
https://imgur.com/BcX0EFj
https://imgur.com/aV1bqyf
oh.... thats a young oliver tree... RIP my dude.. :( He was gone too soon.
its 7 dollar gas now... :(
Oh i have like 50.. for the different sizes and colors of cats. Also genders.
https://imgur.com/ilYZeLo
His shows are amazing. You should go if you ever get a chance.
I don't believe so. I have like 40 of these for the different colors and breeds of cats.
man... everytime I see this my Baton gets a buzzing.
that was 13 years ago... he was gone since 2011. I still think about this one some times.
he is standing in a hole so to speak.. so he looks like a foot smaller than everyone else.
because people don't realize what they have until it is gone.
the original
/a/FONkax7
Do not the cat.
never felt this way about anyone. Glad other people can.
I also highly suggest Stephen Blackmoore's Eric Carter series.
Front page posts used to have HUNDREDS of comments... now... they are gone. Its a ghost town.
https://imgur.com/LWjMv1q
"Unless you can unfuck that girl, then Yes this its over Asshole!"
https://imgur.com/LWjMv1q
https://imgur.com/BcX0EFj
https://imgur.com/aV1bqyf
oh.... thats a young oliver tree... RIP my dude.. :( He was gone too soon.
its 7 dollar gas now... :(
Oh i have like 50.. for the different sizes and colors of cats. Also genders.
https://imgur.com/ilYZeLo
His shows are amazing. You should go if you ever get a chance.
I don't believe so. I have like 40 of these for the different colors and breeds of cats.
man... everytime I see this my Baton gets a buzzing.
that was 13 years ago... he was gone since 2011. I still think about this one some times.
he is standing in a hole so to speak.. so he looks like a foot smaller than everyone else.
because people don't realize what they have until it is gone.
the original
/a/FONkax7
Do not the cat.
never felt this way about anyone. Glad other people can.
I also highly suggest Stephen Blackmoore's Eric Carter series.