1480 pts · March 19, 2014
Dragonite's been my fave since like '99
But I am glad I chose to go down this path. I've found something other than my education to cherish and a new path to walk down (3/2)
But for the longest time, I felt I wasn't doing it for myself, but rather to appease herb I still feel this way occasionally(2/2)
I ever I tried having this talk with my mom. Ultimately I ended up going to college and am studying something I love (1/2)
The Witcher taught me that's where strange women lying in ponds hand out swords
I can't wait to replay my favorite game when it gets released. "Reach had been good to me, tell em to make it count."
Glad I m not the only one
I've come to realize that games like Madden and Fifa are just the college textbooks of video games
Gotta love VCU
I cried at the end of K-On. I was going through a rough patch when I watched it the first time and that show really helped me get through it
Inglorious Basterds
Everyone in Richmond VA
Wasn't that the style he was rocking when he played Cain on Supernatural?
Fergulous
Honestly, after reading this list, I think I'm most excited for Ford v Ferrari. It's one of my favorite automotive stories ever
Lookin good. I got the mini-barrage last year and I’ve been loving the quality of it
Kinda the same with the coliseum in Richmond, Va
I saw the title before it loaded and I was imagining him losing the spirit bomb over his head
Don’t care until it’s announced for pc
I saw something like that last week
Man I love haikyuu
Okay James May
Maybe they were playing slops. At my community college we did that for a while because a lot of the guys didn’t know how to play well.
We have one here in Richmond, Va. I’m pretty sure it’s received a world record before it broke and was replaced
I wish I could stay inside, my work got me doing shit outside
Good ol’ Richmond, Va
And the people there are entitled assholes. But damn I keep going out there for whatever reason. (2/2)
I live in VA, not too far from short pump, and it’s one of the worst parts of town to drive through. It’s always incredibly backed up (1/2)
Especially applies to Boy Scouts
Dragonite's been my fave since like '99
But I am glad I chose to go down this path. I've found something other than my education to cherish and a new path to walk down (3/2)
But for the longest time, I felt I wasn't doing it for myself, but rather to appease herb I still feel this way occasionally(2/2)
I ever I tried having this talk with my mom. Ultimately I ended up going to college and am studying something I love (1/2)
The Witcher taught me that's where strange women lying in ponds hand out swords
I can't wait to replay my favorite game when it gets released. "Reach had been good to me, tell em to make it count."
Glad I m not the only one
I've come to realize that games like Madden and Fifa are just the college textbooks of video games
Gotta love VCU
I cried at the end of K-On. I was going through a rough patch when I watched it the first time and that show really helped me get through it
Inglorious Basterds
Everyone in Richmond VA
Wasn't that the style he was rocking when he played Cain on Supernatural?
Fergulous
Honestly, after reading this list, I think I'm most excited for Ford v Ferrari. It's one of my favorite automotive stories ever
Inglorious Basterds
Lookin good. I got the mini-barrage last year and I’ve been loving the quality of it
Kinda the same with the coliseum in Richmond, Va
I saw the title before it loaded and I was imagining him losing the spirit bomb over his head
Don’t care until it’s announced for pc
I saw something like that last week
Man I love haikyuu
Okay James May
Maybe they were playing slops. At my community college we did that for a while because a lot of the guys didn’t know how to play well.
We have one here in Richmond, Va. I’m pretty sure it’s received a world record before it broke and was replaced
I wish I could stay inside, my work got me doing shit outside
Good ol’ Richmond, Va
And the people there are entitled assholes. But damn I keep going out there for whatever reason. (2/2)
I live in VA, not too far from short pump, and it’s one of the worst parts of town to drive through. It’s always incredibly backed up (1/2)
Especially applies to Boy Scouts